- What do we do/what are our main product lines?
- Where is your trading application form?
- What are our trading terms?
- How long have you been in the wholesale interior business?
- What sort of furniture do we do?
- How do we deliver the goods?
- Do we do any other products that aren’t in our brochure?
- Do we offer any other services?
- What fabrics do you use to upholster chairs and furniture?
- Do the lamps come with bulbs?
- Do we stock spare light fittings?
- Is the glass on the tables good quality?
- Where can we buy your products?
Pretty much everything for the home and interior market. This includes furniture, lighting ceramics, tables, chairs, barstools, mirrors, giftware, capodimonte, Italian suites and much more besides.
Initial orders work on a proforma basis and we charge between £24 and £44 carriage for most orders depending on location. We can also arrange finance on certain orders subject to status.
Over 70 years of business. The company was established in 1952 and mainly sold capodimonte porcelain, then diversified into Pan European road haulage then concentrated and specialised in wholesale interiors after that.
Wrought iron glass top dining sets, coffee and lamp tables and metal and wooden chairs custom made for business and domestic markets. We can upholster chairs in a wide range of fabrics and also apply different finishes and stains to the chairs and furniture.
We have our own delivery systems which covers the whole of the UK and Ireland. Our drivers travel up and down the country and most orders are delivered from stock within 10-14 days.
Yes. We have hundreds of different unique lines and we usually suggest that you come down and visit the 20,000 square feet of showroom if you get the chance. Alternatively, you can email us with your enquiry and we can send you digital images over the internet or by post.
- Capodimonte valuations and appraisals to supplement your piece or for insurance purposes.
- Interior design concept service for domestic and business environments.
- Restorations of reproduction furniture.
- Sourcing Italian gifts and furniture through our extensive network of suppliers and contacts.
We have a selection of preferred UK fabric suppliers that we buy from. We have a vast range of colours, textures and patterns from real leather hide upholstery to fashionable animal prints. We also do contract quality fabric that meet and adhere to strict regulations for furniture in public environments e.g. pubs and restaurants.
Most of the lamps and lighting come with a set of bulbs, mainly bayonet fitting 40 watt. We also have a selection of modern lighting that take halogen bulbs.
Yes. Spares e.g. glass shades, are available on all lighting if you require them.
Yes. We use tempered glass with smooth corners to provide strength, stability and safe for a home with children.
We have a huge network of retailers we supply across the UK. If you email us with your location we will advise the address of your nearest stockists.